See photos (7)
La Terre d'Or - Gîte les Lilas
Furnished flats and gîtes at Beaune
Gîte Les Lilas is ideally located up above the vines, on the edge of the pine forest and 2 km from the ramparts of Beaune. You'll have an unforgettable view of the old town of Beaune and enjoy the tiered gardens, flowers and birds.
For 2 couples... Gîte Les Lilas is ideally located up above the vines, on the edge of the pine forest and 2 km from the ramparts of Beaune. You'll have an unforgettable view of the old town of Beaune and enjoy the tiered gardens, flowers and birds.
For 2 couples or 1 family with children, you'll love the Les Lilas or Les Pins holiday cottages, 2 charming and very comfortable vineyard houses. You'll feel at home, with kitchen, living room, terrace and private garden.
A modern cottage also called a "children's house" with 2 bedrooms and a kitchen-dining room. Large volumes under exposed timbers and the warmth of old materials: terracotta floor, lime and hemp walls. Facing due east, it brings light and warmth onto the large terrace and into the house. The tiered garden is quiet and very private as it's enclosed by a dry stone wall. One of the 2 bathrooms has been created in the winegrower's stone house - 76 m2.
With lots of space and privacy, you'll feel right at home.
Within 100 m, you can also relax in the swimming pool and visit the amazing cave with jacuzzi ... under the garden!
- 2 double bedrooms with en suite, Les Myosotis and Les Pâquerettes each with: large bed (Queen size), office area, bathroom with shower and basin, toilet
- Les Pâquerettes' bathroom also has a bathtub
- Single bed OR 1 cot on request
- Living room with fully equipped kitchen (fridge, stove, oven)
- Terrace with table and chairs
- An adorable terraced garden
- Complete baby equipment, on request
- Air conditioning, free WiFi access, safe
- Daily room cleaning
- Clothes cleaning and ironing service within 48 hours (no washing machine)
We'll take the time to advise you according to your requirements: walks, bike or car trips, winegrowers and restaurants to visit, cultural discoveries: châteaux, abbey, winegrower villages...
Also: the Les Tilleuls house, which includes 5 charming rooms listed in the Michelin guide with air conditioning and wifi + large living room with fireplace + spacious lounge with piano.
For more information, see the photos on our website
Vincent, Fabrizio or Jean-Louis
- Accommodation : 5 Person(s)
- Spoken languages
- Accepted customers
- Groups (Max capacity)
- 5 Person(s)
- Child's bed
- Sheets and linen included
- Internet access
- Baby bath
- Baby's highchair
- Colour television
- Air conditioning
- Television outlet
- Children's games
- Garden lounge
- Bike shelter
- Car park
- Animals accepted
- Payment methods
From 345 € to 415 €