In a charming wine village 5 km from Beaune, in the heart of vineyards with such prestigious names as Pommard, Corton-Charlemagne, La Romanée-Conti, Savigny-lès-Beaune and many others, you'll love the calm and comfort of this small house of 50m2 with private garden.
It includes 1 fully-equipped kitchen, living room, 1 bedroom, 1 shower room and WC.
Shops, doctors, pharmacy and services nearby.
Besides Château de Savigny, worth visiting for its fine collection of cars, motorcycles and fighter planes, in this village you can also enjoy such festivities as:
- early May, "Welcome to Savigny": opening of the wine cellars for tasting with musical accompaniment;
- in July, "Savigny in every Sense": gourmet walk in the heart of the vineyards,
- towards the end of October (3rd weekend), the harvest run, race through the vineyards.
And of course, there are Beaune's other great visits and events, including the famous wine sale of the Hospices de Beaune in November.
Burgundy is also a region of art and history, rich with its many châteaux and abbeys.
And finally, for the more energetic or simply lovers of beautiful landscapes, there's a wide choice of hiking and cycling routes.
If you're passionate about art and nature, we're happy to advise you on your walks and cultural visits. Possibility also to meet the winegrowers.
- Accommodation : 2 Person(s)
- Spoken languages
- Internet access
- Colour television
- Private washing machine
- Air conditioning
- Sheets and linen included
- Television outlet
- Garden lounge
From 70 € to 80 €