"Vignobles et Découvertes" label
The "Vignobles et Découvertes" national label is used to indicate destinations which offer a complete package for a wine-and-vineyard-themed stay.
It combines everything that makes our destination so attractive: vineyards, cultural, natural and intangible heritage (gastronomy, know-how), leisure activities, well-being, events, accommodation and places to eat.
It guarantees you a quality welcome and gives you the keys to help understand the world of wine.
A quality welcome, guaranteed!
Each partner who registers with the programme undertakes to respect the promise made to the customer:
- To be attentive to their needs,
- To offer a quality welcome and service,
- To help people discover the vineyard and the world of wine,
- To practise responsible consumption,
- To provide reliable information about the services on offer,
- To inform the customer about the destination that bears the label and other partners
With Vignobles & Découvertes, prepare your weekends and stays in Burgundy with peace of mind. Quality of welcome (in French and foreign languages) and authenticity are part of the trip. The exceptional heritage of the vineyard is opened up to you through this informative approach, which is also guaranteed by the label.