This Tourist Office, classed as category I,
belongs to the Offices de Tourisme de France ® network, and undertakes to:
• Provide you with a reception area and easily accessible information space.
• Help you with your plans.
• Offer furniture so you can sit down.
• Provide free information about local tourism.
• Offer free WiFi access.
• Display and disseminate opening times in at least two foreign languages.
• Be open at least 240 days a year, including Saturday and Sunday, during the tourist season and events.
• Answer your correspondence all year.
• Offer a permanent reception service provided by personnel speaking at least two foreign languages.
• Provide paper-based tourist maps and tourist guides.
• Provide access to its trilingual website.
• Also make its tourist information available on paper and translated into at least two foreign languages relating to:
- all classified tourist accommodation containing at least the name of the hotel, postal address, e-mail, website address, telephone number and classification level;
- tourist monuments and cultural attractions, natural or recreational, which may include an indication of usage tariffs, dates and times of public opening, website, telephone and postal address details;
- events and activities;
- emergency phone numbers.
• Update its tourist information annually.
• Display outside emergency phone numbers.
• Deal with your complaints and measure your satisfaction.
• Maintain a quality approach.
• Ensure the reliability and currency of information on the local tourist offer.