COMBERTAULT

Town, village, neighbourhood at Combertault

mg-1810-180513
p9190029-177499
3-98485
1-98483
  • To the east of Beaune, where two popular Roman roads meet, Combertault is named after the owner of the land, a certain Berthald, also called Cortis de Berthwaldus. The church, whose choir is from the Romanesque era, was built on the former abbey of Saint Hyppolite in the 11th century.
Add a review
There is no review about Combertault !