While passing through the narrow streets and the vineyard paths, your guide will reveal the history and anecdotes of this village of the great white wines of Burgundy. Throughout the tour you will discover in quick succession some notto-be-missed features like the Church of St Nicolas, the impressive Maison Dieu, the Town Hall where cult scenes of “La Grande Vadrouille” were filmed, but also elegant châteaux and houses typical of the Burgundian winelands.
THE Extras :
* Guided Tour Meursault 2 hours
* Mediaeval Heritage and the Maison Dieu Hospital
* Retrace film scenes from “La Grande Vadrouille”
* Vineyards inscribed in UNESCO World Heritage
- Quality standards
- Accepted customers
- Book online
Contact by email
- See all reviews
- Payments methods
- From June 1, 2019 until September 30, 2019
Add a review
There is no review about La Grande Vadrouille À Meursault !