This village lends itself to strolling, and it’s easy to get carried away by all the enchanting little streets. Soak up its history and charisma.
As you stroll along, you’ll discover its rich heritage:
- The Dolmen de la pierre brûlée dating from the Neolithic,
- The Lulune Spring on the village heights and dating from the Bronze Age,
- The village cross in the aptly named rue de la Croix,
- The 18th-century Saint-Pierre church in the heart of the village
- The cabottes, a strong wine-growing symbol highlighted on the Place de l’Europe
- The artichoke fountain, named after the pine cone at the top.
Charm and heritage are the watchwords of this place.