- What is Saint-Vincent Tournante in Burgundy?
The Saint-Vincent Tournante is a wine festival held every year in Burgundy to celebrate the patron saint of winegrowers, Saint Vincent. In 2024, it will take place in two authentic Burgundy villages, showcasing their wines and wineries.
- Where will Saint-Vincent Tournante take place in 2024?
- What dates are planned for Saint-Vincent Tournante 2024?
The Saint-Vincent Tournante will take place on January 27 and 28, 2024. The program is to come.
- How can I take part in the Saint-Vincent Tournante?
To take part in the Saint-Vincent Tournante, you can purchase a Saint Vincent tasting kit. This kit includes :
- a collector’s glass specially created for the Saint-Vincent event in Morey-Saint-Denis and Chambolle-Musigny. It is engraved with the Saint-Vincent 2024 logo,
- a glass-holder to wear around the neck to keep your hands free
- a booklet with a map of the various tasting and event venues, plus all the practical information you need.
- 8 tasting tickets: a chance to taste wines from 8 different wineries.
Children can also take part in Saint-Vincent, as they’ll have their own kit:
- an organic cotton bag
- an EcoCup
- 3 tickets for a cake and two drinks in the children’s cellars
- an investigation booklet for the treasure hunt
- and other surprises
- Where can I buy the Saint-Vincent Tournante 2024 tasting kit?
The kits are already available on the official event website. Be smart and buy the kits online, and you’ll benefit from a preferential rate (20€ instead of 24€). The pass gives you access to the various participating wineries and to the festivities.
You can also buy them at the Gevrey-Nuits Tourist Office:
- Will there be wine tastings during the event?
Of course, the Saint-Vincent Tournante also features wine tastings at participating wineries. Take the opportunity to discover local wines and chat with the winemakers.
The appellations to be tasted are
- Cuvée de la Saint-Vincent
- Regional appellation
- Appellation village Morey-Saint-Denis and Chambolle-Musigny
- Appellation premier cru Morey-Saint-Denis and Chambolle-Musigny
- Are there any family activities during Saint-Vincent Tournante?
Yes, the event often features activities for the whole family, such as parades, musical entertainment, children’s activities and food stalls. It’s a friendly party for all ages. From the youngest to grandma and grandpa, everyone has fun at Saint-Vincent.
- Where can I find information on accommodation during the Saint-Vincent Tournante?
To find accommodation during the Saint-Vincent Tournante, consult the Gevrey-Nuits tourist office websites for the nearest accommodation to the event.
Beaune and the Pays Beaunois are not far away (from Beaune, it takes half an hour by car, 1h30 by bike for the brave). The villages of Ladoix-Serrigny and Pernand-Vergelesses are even closer, on the Côte de Beaune.
All accommodation in the Beaune region.
- How do I get to the Saint-Vincent Tournante?
By car 🚘
The organizing villages are small villages. The number of visitors often exceeds the parking capacity of these villages. A shuttle system is therefore set up from :
- South of the Dijon conurbation
- Nuits St Georges
- Gevrey-Chambertin train station
Parking lots will be organized at the shuttle departures.
By bike 🚲
From Beaune or Dijon, the Voie des vignes is the perfect way to get to the site. Secure parking is available for mountain bikes, city bikes and VTCs.
To get as close as possible to Saint-Vincent, take public transport. You can use Mobigo to plan your route.
- Are there any special dress tips for the event?
We recommend that you wear comfortable, weather-appropriate clothing, as part of the event takes place outdoors. Casual wear with comfortable shoes is generally appropriate. You’ll need to cover a few kilometers during the day in the small village streets.
- Can I buy wines during the Saint-Vincent Tournante?
The main activity is on-site wine tasting, but many of the participating wineries offer their wines for sale during the event. Take the opportunity to bring home a few bottles as a souvenir of your weekend in Burgundy.
And if you decide to place a larger order, most wineries offer delivery.
Don’t hesitate to visit the wineries opening their doors and ask them.
- When is Saint Vincent's Day celebrated?
Saint-Vincent is celebrated on January 22, the patron saint of winegrowers, representing solidarity between winegrowers.
Questions about Saint Vincent Tournante 2024?Here are the answers!