A Tourist Office classified in Cat I
Through its work practices and actions, the ‘Beaune et Pays Beaunois’ Tourist Office achieved its classification in category I in 2017. This classification ensures visitors quality of reception, suitable facilities...
A TOURIST OFFICE BRANDED ‘QUALITE TOURISME’
Our objective: to satisfy you! The Beaune & Pays Beaunois Tourist Office has been branded Qualité Tourisme™ since 2016 and takes care to offer all its visitors services of quality throughout the year:
- Personalised reception throughout the year
- Attentive, trained and competent personnel
- A pleasant and accessible reception area
- Development of a range of activities adapted to our clientele
- Taking into account your opinions, dealing with your complaints and remarks, thereby improving our offers and services
- Being a relay point for our professional contacts by allowing information to be brought to them and thus also allowing them to commit to quality enhancement procedures leading to better customer service
- Developing an eco-responsible attitude in our everyday activities
Satellite Offices labelled ACCUEIL VÉLO
Cycling tourism is in rapid development: Chagny, Santenay and Nolay are in a privileged position for cycling tourism, with the Vineyard Route (la Voie des Vignes), the Green Route (La Voie Verte)….
This is why, to better respond to the expectations of cyclo-tourists, our satellite offices in Chagny, Nolay and Santenay have achieved the label Accueil Vélo©. It is the guarantee for cycling tourists of:
- Having suitable equipment available
- Benefitting from attentive reception
A Tourist Office labelled VIGNOBLE & DECOUVERTES
A wine tourism destination par excellence, the destination ‘Corton en Montrachet’ has been labelled Vignobles et Découvertes. The ‘Beaune & Pays Beaunois’ Tourist Office is the office of reference for this destination. It is the guarantee for wine tourist clientele of enjoying quality reception and obtaining key information for discovering the world of wine.